Post hole drilling and more...
Why Should I Have Post Holes Professionally Dug?
Your postholes starts with preparing the foundation correctly the first time. If
the foundation is firm, it will help to create a long lasting and stable deck or fence for your given
When you start any design from the ground up, digging holes for post footings can be messy and some times a very unpleasant task. This often leads people to look for short-cuts, like not digging deep enough or even delay digging the holes altogether.
If you are conducting any type of digging in the ground, it is not as easy as it sounds - especially if you start off with a traditional shovel or spade. Difficulties can be reduced when starting your deck or fence construction simply by using the proper tools. 'Post Holes and More' are seasoned professionals with the right tools for 'post hole drilling'.
When we drill, pour and set for a
Fence, Deck, Gazebo, or Shed, we will:
- Mark out and divide all post locations.
- Drill the appropriate sized holes for posts being set.
- Ensure all posts are set level and straight in cement.
- We ensure post support is provided by raking dirt around the posts to maintain moisture in the cement during the curing process.
- Insert, line-up and back fill sona tubes.
- The post hole is augered to the appropriate diameter.
- The post is placed to the bottom of the hole and then is plumbed and squared.
- The post hole is then filled with cement within a few inches from the top.
- Some of the dirt is used to fill the top of the hole over the cement. The remainder of the dirt can be carefully removed after the post has set for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Allow a minimum of two days or more (depending on weather conditions) for post to set before any construction begins.
- Post heights will vary from one to another and will need to be trimmed to exact height after the fence is constructed.
Setting of Posts
We have developed a method of post setting that virtually eliminates frost heaves. We set the concrete deep to ensure strength and rigidity for your fence and deck posts. We have the equipment and expertise for all types of post setting. We Guarantee your Post Setting from Heaving up to 2 Years.